Wednesday, February 7, 2018

   Every once in a while we are greatly humbled by others willingness to tell our story. Mud & Magnolia Magazine contacted us back in September and did a piece on us for their October Men's issue. I was a bit nervous, it was the first time that I had had the press at our manufacturing location or as we refer to it "the lab". To my relief everything went smoothly. The Women showed up very professional and made us feel at ease by indulging in our silly jokes. Mrs. Cristo was very patient in making sense of my babble, as I struggled to express what this company and my story was into words. Feel free to read the full article here Mud and Magnolia Article .

Lauren Wood- was the photographer, she took the brilliant photo of us in the van that we use on our Facebook page today.

Carmen Cristo reported and wrote the article and ask the bulk of the questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment